-->

Saturday 27 June 2020

Motorola One Fusion+ Review with Pros & Cons Ideal Mid-Ranger


Let's do the review of this Motorola one fusion class of very long names and I have been actually testing this for what a week and quite a few of you were
asking me to post.

its review so here we go and I'll divide it between the pros and cons. what I like and what do i do not like analyze.I would say finally
after a long long time.

Motorola has made a good mid-range smartphone in India.I'd have that I've
got the pricing right the cells in India for 17 thousand rupees and before we proceed let's talk about the specs.so as you can see here are the specs is having a 6.5 inch screen of five thousand milliamp hour battery a quad rear-facing.

camera and other specs are on the screen and guys I won't get into a general
overview and all those things I've already done that in mind boxing video.

so if you want to know more watch my unboxing video let's quickly just jump
between the pros and cons and let's start with the pros and the first thing is that this one is having that 6.5 inch screen and guys if you look at it no.

not or anything on this one because it's a full view screen and they have put this
camera the front-facing camera is actually a pop-up so you get that immersive experience some people don't like those notches or something so if you have that kind of a person.this is for you and it's IPS grade screen guys and the quality of the screen is actually called its HDR 10 certified and I would say the video watching experience watch code on it so it's a good idea.

great screen but no one camera or anything like that and next if we talk about one more small thing is that when I was testing this phone I accidentally got caught up in slide terrain.I was very scared what hap what will happen to this because little bit of rain splashed on this one but I'm happy to say that nothing happened to this phone.I did check the Motorola website they say that it is splash resistant so it looks like nano coating s there on this one.the next thing that I really like that if you look at at the interface there's almost stock Android interface that we are having on this smartphone as and again this is a very big thing guys in the mid-range.

market its stock Android without any ads or without any bloatware and that is
what I really loved on this you are simply not getting that in the mid-range.

market for example we have a lot of ads on other smartphones or a lot of bloatware and stuff like that this is still that almost stock Android experience that you would expect apart from some Motorola specific apps like the moto display and all these things here we have but apart from that no bloatware no ads no crap pair that is a big deal so I would say and many of the users are fed up because we are simply not getting that type of smartphones in the mid-range market.
so that way I really like it and because it's having that almost stock Android experience the food is also very fast and the processor used is the Snapdragon 730 G on this one which is again a blazingly fast processor and because it's almost stock Android experience it's very fast phone and this comes with only one variant six

gigabytes of RAM and I'm happy to say

that that six gigabytes of RAM handles

everything you throw on it fine they

don't have to worry about it so that's

actually a nice thing and the storage is

again 128 gigabytes which I feel for

this price point is decent next if I

talk about another small thing is that

this one has the headphone jack and I

have to say the quality of output that I

got from the headphone 3.5 mm headphone

jack was actually good on this one I

tested it with multiple headphones for

example my audio technica m50x then also

my grad oh and some of the budget oriented Sennheiser's like the C 275 s which I reviewed and again the audio output that I got from all of them was
fantastic.
so if you listen to a lot of music and have some good decent a 3.5 mm headphone jack based your phones and headphones you will enjoy the music on this one next if we talk about the processor as I told you it's the Snapdragon 730 G and it's a very good processor.

I would say in the mid-range as of now this is the most powerful processor that you can get and because of that again no lag or anything that have noticed on this so again the UI experience is also very cold on this one

now if we talk about the call quality
and network and yet as you can see guys
both of my sims are actually in this
that's my Airtel as well as geo sim and
I would say the network reception is
above average for example in this area
of my office generally with many of the
phones the signal drops quite a bit low
but on this one I would say it doesn't
denotes proper bar but I would say it's
slightly over one bar compared to many
of the other phones and that is what I
noticed in terms of network reception
the network reception is good going to
the Year peace the year peace quality is
also good but I won't say it's the best
if I have to rate at a low rate at 8.5
out of 10 it's not like I had any
problem but I would say I have seen
better you're pleased but again those
are on higher end smartphones moving to
the speaker here I'm happy to say that
it's not I mean the stereo speaker on
anything but the speaker is actually
pretty loud let me actually let's go to
the Wi-Fi and search for my own videos
and let's just try to playback this one
it's so as you heard guys the audio

quality is actually good on this one so

it's a single speaker actually much

louder compared to many of the other

smartphones now moving to another thing

that I liked is that it does not have

any what do you say notification light

or anything like that physical but it

has motor display for example when you

pick up the phone you get this and as

you can see the icons over you if you

just press on it it gives you an idea

what's happening in fact if you have

less emails it will actually read it out

and stuff like this so so I like this

implementation of that what do you say

notifications on this one you have to

pick it up and it goes and now movie too

another thing is that this one has a

fingerprint scanner here at the back so

again it's fine I didn't have a pro

because of the animation it takes about

half a second but it is fast it's that

animation that is taking half a second

and again it's a very reliable love in

the printer scanner so if you prefer

these physical fingerprint scanner yeah

you have this one now moving to another

thing that is regarding the gaming I

played only call of duty on this

smartphone but as it's having the

Snapdragon 730 G the performance was

very good so again the 730 G as you can

see is the gaming centric chipset and

again you can play most of the popular

heavy games also without any issues on

that one now let's move to one thing

that really impressed me on this

smartphone and that's the battery on

paper it has that five thousand milliamp

hour battery on this one and I have to

say the battery results that I got on

this one are amazing in terms of screen

on time anywhere around 9 hours to 11

hours of screen on time as you can see

with this battery stats and in terms of

standby time that was also very good for

most users it will give you about two

days worth of battery life and even for

heavy users you can expect about one and

a half days of battery life so that is

one thing that really impressed me in

terms of battery life the optimizations

what they have done and because of that

stock Android I would say the battery

life that we are getting on this moon is

excellent it comes with a 18 watt fast

charger in the box so again in terms of

battery life I really like that and idle

drain is also very very less it feels

like it's having more than 5,000

milliamp hour battery because I have

reviewed so many other phones having

battery closer to 5,000 but this one

goes really ahead I would say now moving

to another thing if you look at the back

it has that quad camera set up on this

smartphone and the main camera is

actually that sixty four megapixel then

we have 8 megapixel that's ultra wide 5

megapixel is macro and the 2 megapixel

is 4 depth the front-facing camera as

I've told you let me show you here as

you can see it's that pop up camera and

it's a 16 megapixel that you're getting

and here are some of the sample shots

that I have taken with this Motorola one

fusion class and as you can see the

camera performance is actually really

good this is one thing that actually

surprised me even if you look at the

skin tones the skin tones what produced

actually very well and in fact even when

what do you say artificial lighting

conditions it performed actually pretty

well

only when the lighting conditions were

very low yes it did struggle a little

bit but that's the case with most of the

mid-range smartphones and in fact I am

I'm going to say this till date in 2020

I always said that the poco x2 Street

facing camera was the best but this one

comes very close to that yes the poco x2

in one or two areas I felt its rear

facing camera went slightly ahead but

this one was no slouch which is a big

surprise frankly for me also and in fact

it also has the night mode and all those

things and the night mode actually works

very well as you can see the sample was

taken without the night mode and this

was taken in the night mode moving to

the front facing camera it's that pop-up

camera that we are getting and as you

can see with the sample chadsteph front

facing camera performance is also very

good it's a 16 megapixel but it actually

does pixel pinning that means normal

shots which makes it are actually at

that four megapixel and yes it does a

good job but I felt that the

front-facing camera in artificial

lighting conditions does struggle up a

little bit hopefully with the software

update they can fix it so guys these

were the good things about the device

and I have to stress that stock Android

without the ads is a big deal as of now

considering what is happening these days

now let's move to the cons and these are

some very peculiar cons but let's go

over them and the first thing is we have

a dedicated button here for the Google

assistant and one extra button and if

you present the Google assistant will

come up but it is very strange that

inside the UI they haven't actually

given us an option to customize this I

don't use that Google assistant that

much so if they would have given up

to customize it that would have been

great home - one more thing that I

simply did not like is that the compass

sensor is simply not there for example

as I try to run this app it says that

the compass sensor is not there it's not

a deal breaker because I did some

navigation with Google Maps and it works

but try to see that the compass sensor

is missing on this smartphone now moving

to one more thing man this is some

nitpicking I would say right now it's

connected to Wi-Fi and this actually

supports what do you save Wi-Fi calling

by default and right now as it's

connected by Wi-Fi it will use Wi-Fi

calling and not a regular one but we

don't have a toggle here for shutting of

the Wi-Fi chording if you want to do

that you have to actually hit this

button and then only it won't use that

Wi-Fi calling so I hope they implement

the Wi-Fi calling option and the

settings for the future update next

thing is as I've told you the camera

specifically the front-facing camera I

feel could do a little bit better in

difficult lighting conditions hopefully

they do that too with the software OTA

update and moving to the next thing does

that regarding updates motorola has said

when I spoke to them before the phone

was launched that this device will be

getting the Android what do you say

update if I go to update system updates

for the next Android versions right now

it's on my Android 10 will also be

getting Android 11 and month and that

what do you say Android security updates

for the next two years also but as you

can see still it's on the April update

so I don't think so that security

upgrades will be getting monthly but

looks like we might get it every three

or four months so that is also something

you got to know and apart from that I

would say the back is again that

polycarbonate plastic kind of a bag this

reminds me of the samsung galaxy m31 so

best to use it with the case that is

supplied in the box and lastly this has

that Feitosa million power battery and

supplying that 18 watt fast charger I

feel they could have gone with slightly

higher wattage stacked like 25 watts or

something that time but overall I would

say I'm liking this phone for that stock

Android that you're having no bloatware

no ads I can't stress how much important

that is as of now and also the processor

that is used at 7:30 g is a very good

processor and as I've told you the

battery life was terrific

so overall I would say for the price

point of 17,000 rupees certainly this is

a very good Android phone anyways guys

that's it for my review of this motor

phone if you guys are still not

subscribed to my youtube channel hit

that subscribe button

this is Ranjit and I hope to see you in

my next video take care guys
This Is The Newest Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
This Is The Newest Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
 

Delivered by FeedBurner